Friday, August 20, 2010

Gotta hand it to you

So, being a newly funemployed single person, I'm looking into all sorts of things as possible sources of income (most of them educationally themed - private tutor, substitute teacher etc.) and though I have not been blessed with overwhelming physical beauty in most areas (which I'm fine with, BTW) I do like my hands. So I asked a photog friend of mine to take some snapshots for a hand modeling portfolio. I think they turned out pretty good. Take a gander:











5 comments:

Kasi French said...

HOT HANDS ACE!!

Topher and Carma said...

You do have good hands - You're going to stike it big in the hand bus. - Carm

Tammy said...

I love the pictures!!!

Lola + Ryan said...

Love your hands! however, I'm confused - are you not teaching anymore?

Leah said...

Are you going to start wearing oven mitts around like George Castanza when he became a hand model? Because you should.