Monday, October 5, 2009

My Alphabet

A is for audition. Next one - Oct. 24th.
B is for bargains. Downeast clearance center. 3500 S. 3500ish W. 1 shirt, 1 sweater, 1 sweater vest. Total cost - $6.50.
C is for cheesecake. I went to the cheesecake factory and remembered how much I love cheesecake. Feel free to bring me some whenever you want. I promise I won't say no.
D is for downtime. I've got some right now. I think it's just the right amount. But I think everyone out there knows it won't last long. I'm a go-getter.
E is for education. I sure like learning and improving myself. Things I'm currently learning or working on: Master's degree in reading education, handwriting, shorthand, French, film acting.
F is for fall. I wish we got one of a decent length. But I'll enjoy it while it's here - mostly with the help of pumpkin steamers from Starbucks - thanks Kasi for turning me onto them.
G is for General Conference. Park City. Comfy couch. Delicious food. Hot tub. Good people. Amazing messages.
H is for humanitarian work. I would like to help here.
I is for investigative TV shows. I'm kind of addicted.
J is for jogging. I don't jog because it hurts my knees, but I wish I could. Instead I read on the stationary bike. Not as refreshing, but it sure helps me get through my to-read book list.
K is for kanoodling. I'm pretty sure I made up that spelling just to fit this letter. Nonetheless, I could use some.
L is for love. Spread it around.
M is for magic bullet. I use mine - All. The. Time.
N is for news. Thanks to the surprise of a friend, I've started reading the news on a more regular basis. I guess it's about time I got caught up on what's happening in the world.
O is for observation. I was observed in my classroom. This can be quite a harrowing experience, but it went of like a dream. Everyone was beaming.
P is for porch. They stripped mine to the bare cement on Saturday, thus enabling them to install new generic astroturf. I'm guessing that means it'll be done...sometime in March? P is also for prepositions. Just because.
Q is for quiet. My crazy neighbors have calmed down...at least for now.
R is for restraint. I'm gaining more as I try to cut down on sugars and unhealthy foods and eat more whole foods and other things that do my body good.
S is for "strict" parents. Notice their children are all normal.
T is for tables. I bought 4 at IKEA then spiced them up with wall vinyl. Fruity you say? Perhaps, but my tables look awesome.
U is for Utes. Yay for football season!
V is for vacation. I need one outside of Utah.
W is for wishful thinking.
X is for Xavier. I just like the name.
Y is for yeti. Thoughts as to his existence?
Z is for Zooey Deschanel. I'm pretty much in love.

2 comments:

Kasi French said...

I live for countdowns ... Christmas, Birthdays, Vacations, Firework Nights, ect. ect. ect. I start the countdown to Pumpkin Spice in August. Welcome to my world.

Anonymous said...

I'm beaming with pride. Now we can talk about random happenings around the world...