Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Georgia on my mind, along with some other stuff...

-Why would a bus ever think it's ok to drive in the fast lane?

-I may, at some point, experience an emotional breakdown sometime before June. If this occurs, and you happen to be with me, please just laugh.

-I like the concept of easels, but I don't know that I'd ever utilize one.

-I prefer showering in the morning.

-I've been craving a sweet roll.

-I forgot how expensive college books can be. :(

-I like motivational quotes.

-I think it's absurdly important, when one is busy, to make sure and have some relaxation time. Even if it's just a little bit.

-I think it's awkward to shorten the word "vegitate". How does one spell that? Veg doesn't work, and I think vej is confusing. What's a boy to do?

-Syllabus is a funny word. It sounds like a fun mode of public transportation.

-I wonder if I went to the Mac store and pretended to be debating between a regular macbook and a macbook pro - even though I'm really planning on the macbook pro - they'd throw in a free nano or something just to sway me...

2 comments:

sara said...

Remember that one time we both made a blog post in list format? weird!

Leah said...

Vedge. And totally milk Mac for all their worth.

My word verification is "evell" as in fru-its of the devell.