Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Aggravation

Today was an aggravating day.

My alarm clock went off too early.  This isn't necessarily different from any other day, but it's still aggravating.

My refrigerator is making an aggravating vibrational noise. (Yes I made that word up.  Deal.)

At the beginning of the school year I had somewhere around 40 individual white boards for students to use.  Today I have 22.  Double aggravating.

Because of the missing white boards, my kids now get boring pencil and paper math.  This means less/harder engagement.  Aggravating.

For rehearsal this evening I was scheduled to be there from 7:45 to 8:30.  I was there from 7:40 to 9:40.  I said three lines a total of about six times.  I hate aggravating wastes of time.

As a result of the extended rehearsal, I didn't make it to the gym, and I didn't get any studying in.  Aggravating.

On my drive home one of the stop lights turned red, but no one was driving in the direction the lights allowed for.  Aggravating.

When I finally got home I discovered that my HOA fees had been increased by $7 a month for next year.  Aggravating.

I might just consider getting a roommate if the financial situation of things doesn't improve.  I find roommates generally aggravating.

It's been an aggravating day.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Get over it, ya pansy.

...I mean...yeah, those days suck.

As for considering a roommate, you could just find yourself a "permanent roommate" of the blushing bride variety. I hear that's a quick fix for all kinds of household woes. Someone to do the dishes, sweep the floor, make the bed, fix you dinner, provide you with spawn, and work part time to help pay the bills. I hear they're really affordable from Russia right now.

Andi Pants said...

Let me begin with saying this layout is one of my faves so far. Next, I can't wait to see you and have a Christmas party in your classroom. Lastly, I'm sorry you had an aggravating day. Let us discuss it over brownies.