Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More from School

One of our 3rd graders has a shirt that says: " Jesus has skills."  I find it slightly inappropriate, but still funny.

We wrote a Christmas poem as a class today.  Ok, so we actually wrote a Kinishmas poem.  I don't get my kids sometimes.

I was reading "The Polar Express" with some kids and asked them what they'd ask for if they could ask Santa for anything.  I didn't get any responses as poetic as a sleigh bell, and certainly nothing practical.  Most kids wanted a Wii, PSP, Nintendo DS, or ipod.  One kid wanted cowboy boots.  That restored my faith.

Some of my kids have never tasted eggnog.  In fact, some of them have never even heard of it.  I think that may need to be remedied before the Kinishmas break.

2 comments:

richbarn said...

Egg nog YES! and Grandma Mary's fruitcake. I do love Christmas.

Leah said...

Travesty! Blasphemy! Give them eggnog til they puke and come begging for more!