Saturday, January 24, 2009

Julie Andrews? Is that you?

I wanted to say something witty and clever.  Some fun story from my life, but not in the usual format.  A friend of mine did an ABC list - but that's taken.  Top 10 lists are labored.  So I thought, "Can't do ABC, can't do 123, how 'bout Do Re Mi?"  So I present the Do Re Mi's of Mr. B

Do, I don't get paid enough
Re, light at the end of May
Mi, I don't have time for him
Fa, the very last school day
So, I act and teach and read
La-ng into my weekend nights
Ti-ching my kids everything
And I still don't get no Do!

And that about sums it up.  Hope everyone else is doing well.  If you get a chance, and have $20 lying around, come and see me in "Cash On Delivery" at Hale Theater.  It's one funny show! (As opposed to two funny shows *waka waka waka*)

3 comments:

Launi said...

love it, greg. i chortled. seriously. :)

Leah said...

You could probably turn this into some sort of commercial featuring Adrien Brody and, maybe, Anne Hathaway. And there should be dancing flowers and a stampede of some sort of animals.

Bobbi Leavitt said...

my parents went to you play and loved it. :) good job.