Friday, May 8, 2009

Quiz

T or F

1 - Chocolate Malt-o-meal is pretty much the best breakfast ever.

2 - The swine flu scare is a little bit ridiculous.

3 - There are only 5 weeks of school left.

4 - Bread pudding is best served with some sort of buttery sugary glaze.

5 - A compound subject has 2 verbs.

6 - Leatherby's hot fudge makes me gag.

7 - Hugh Jackman died.

8 - In two weeks we have 4 days of school, and I will teach for only 1 of them.

9 - Children's literature ROCKS!

10 - Dr. Nancy Livingston, my current professor, is wearing a BRIGHT red Asian vest and not doing a very good job of it.

Multiple Choice:

11 - One of my new favorite children's authors is:

A - Mo Willems
B - Katie Curick
C - William Steig
D - Barak Obama

12 - How do I feel about next school year?

A - excited
B - nervous
C - willing to wait
D - all of the above

13 - Who looks best with a mustache?

A - Tom Selleck
B - Burt Reynolds
C - Me
D - Queen Victoria

14 - How many of the principal men in Hale's upcoming production of Hello Dolly have receding hairlines?

A - 8/8
B - 1/8
C - 4/8
D - 12/6

15 - A book I would recommend to anyone would be:

A - The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex
B - Harvey Potter's Balloon Farm by Jerdine Nolen
C - Heartbeat by Sharon Creech
D - Big Plans by Bob Shea

Best of luck. :)

5 comments:

Charisse Baxter said...

1 - T, if you add Cocoa Puffs
2 - Maybe. (Coughcoughspittleoops.)
3 - Have you seen Star Trek yet? Class discussion should cover however much actual school time is left, which will then warp back in on itself, or accelerate forward exponentially.
4 - So are dates. (Zing!)
5 - Okay. Or not.
6 - Silly. (You have fudge in your moustache.)
7 - *clutches heart dramatically*
8 - see #3
9 - T
10 - Ouch, either way.
11 - Um... sorry. A?
12 - D! Fo' shizzle.
13 - Duh.
14 - Heeheeheeeeeee
15 - A (I'll return it soon, I promise)

I'm Batman said...

1- F, Definitely Not
2- F, Very
3- F, Summer semester just started, thanks for the reminder
4- T, I don't know of anything that isn't better that way
5- F
6- F, Not you anyway...
7- T, if by 'died' you mean could have made his last movie better by dieing 1/3 of the way through and not finishing it...but to be honest it wasn't his fault.
8- T, sound's good I suppose
9- True
10- T
11- if it's B or D we have a problem12- D
13- A, for sure, but incidentally B looks the worst without one14-D, it's a funnier option than the rest
15-A, you already did, I'm working on it

I'm Batman said...

ps could you change you're comment settings so it pops out instead of redirecting to a new webpage, it makes it easier to comment while reading. This comes in handy in case you ever do a quiz...

Tara said...

1-False. As long as there are pancakes,Malt-o-meal will not win the title for "Best breakfast ever."
2-True.
3-I'm counting days so I don't know. We're down to 16!
4-Amen and amen. Yes. True. Si! Everything should be served with some sort of buttery sugary glaze.
5-Too tired to think about it. Sure.
6-False. You would drink it with a straw and probably have.
7-False. But the question made my heart stop for a second.
8-True. You're a lucky SOB, you know...
9-True. Ah, so true.
10-I'm going to guess True on this one as well. But sad!

11-Um...C?
12-D
13-B
14-I know at least 2, so I'm going to go with C.
15-A, because its amazing!

Tara said...

PS could you change your comment settings back so it opens a new webpage, because its easier to comment while reading when you hit the "Show Original Post" button. That would be really handy in case you ever do a quiz...