Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tres


The girl: Sara, again. :)
The setting: South-central Salt Lake Valley (where there is a dearth of ice cream shops, just FYI)
The plot
: We started the evening with a little racquetball. I didn't get any pictures, which is
probably best for all parties concerned. Just imagine two people who are rhythmically blessed, but sort of athletically challenged trying to hit a small ball around a small enclosed room, with only one florescent light trying its hardest to light their shenanigans, and you've pretty much got the idea. That was followed by a merciful trip home to shower and eat. Then we met up for a movie. I won't tell you which movie because some of you would judge me. :P But I brought pumpkin spice frappuccinos from Starbucks (No, they don't have coffee. Stop judging already.) and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin.
Funny: Watching us play racquetball (read Sara's account), Me being late for racquetball because I trust the grid system too much, and basically the entire movie.
Weird: Families at the movie.
3rd Date: Don't mind if I do.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Should read:

Funny: Impairing my date's child-bearing abilities with a racquetball to the uterus.

You can't leave gems like that out of your accounts, Barnett.

Greg D said...

Sara makes mention of that in her blog. Thus the link. Besides, she came close to impairing my abilities as well. And all-around effective means of birth control.

Kasi French said...

Perhaps I should have played racquetball this weekend ... July wouldn't be quite so overwhelming had we impaired things rather than engage them!