Monday, November 24, 2008

Moments

On Sunday I home taught in a double-wide trailer.


My students had to write in their journals about what super power they would choose if they could. One of them said would choose to be "heck of fast."

My blog has looked the same for quite some time, so I'm going to experiment with some new themes just for fun.

My home teaching companion is one day going to be a Jr. High history teacher.  I fear for any kid who has to take his class.  Partly because he'll rely heavily on auditory learning though only about 13% of people are auditory learners, but mostly because he's awkward.

My junk email inbox currently contains 2,006 messages.

During a spelling test I said, "Alright, challenge word number 1..."  and one of my students said, "Dun dun dun..."

My food storage contains 3 bags of rice, 4 cans of apricots, 1.5 bottles of oil, and 10 boxes of brownies...among other things

I just bought these on ebay in three different colors:



And this made me laugh:


3 comments:

JJ said...

Wow. My Spam has...9. But I do clear it periodically. There's only so much I can tolerate being told she'll be thrilled with the results if I only buy their product...

Ryan & Michelle said...

Mr. B? Mr. B? Could that be Greg?? And it is!!! I am so happy that we found eachother. Do you still check your e-mail. We need to keep in better touch. There is alot I need to say. Love you!!

Charisse Baxter said...

I'm really kind of loving your new layout. The couch is very YOU. (And RED, which is awesome.)