Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Freeze...

Tag!

Lame, I know, but deal.

8 Favorite TV Shows:

Will & Grace
SYTYCD
The Fairly Odd Parents
Ellen
What Not to Wear
Myth Busters
Iron Chef
"The Show" by Lenka

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

Inspired young minds
Woke up too early
Experimented with curry
Ripped awesomeness into my itunes library
Gave candy during completely lame Red Ribbon Week activity
Watched Bill Nye
Flossed
Had an uber-long chat with a friend.

8 Things I Look Forward To:

Summer
Christmas vacay
Treasure Island auditions
Hot tubbing
Brownies
New pants
The day my mortgage is paid off *sigh*
Social interaction

8 Favorite Restaurants:

The Italian Village
Noodles and Co.
Paradise Bakery
La Cucina
Cheesecake Factory
Rodizio
Crown Burger
Quiznos

8 Things On My Wish List:

More books than I care to name
New cookware
New carpet
Trip to Disney
The ability to teach math
A permanent roommate
A new door
$1,000,000

8 People To Tag:

Jay
Launi
Joe
Erika
Naomi
Leah (I know you won't, but I had to tag someone.)
Anyone from Florida who reads this
Topher

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I guess I count as "someone from florida who reads this" XD

And as for things you did yesterday, I miss watching Bill Nye in science class. That would possibly make my life complete, to go back and hear his ubercool theme song once more.

: )