Monday, October 27, 2008

No worries!

So, it turns out I have a knack for this thing they call "teaching."  Who knew?

I've been observed by administration, big-wigs from the district, colleagues, coaches, and mentors.  Though I'm certainly not perfect, and there's plenty to work on, they've all had good things to comment about and most have said I'm doing an amazing job at teaching my kids.  I think that may just be because they don't see me teaching math.  Either way it's good to know that I'm not being completely ineffective.

Families of Greater Kearns - your children are in good hands. :)

2 comments:

richbarn said...

I for one was particularly impressed with your innovative controlled chaos approach as observed on Friday last. ;>) Dad

Naomi said...

It's nice to find out from someone whose opinion "counts" that you're good at what you do! You must feel the way I do when my mom tells me I'm being a good mom. :)