Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thank you sir, may I have another?

I let my kids clean out their desks.  I am completely astonished at how much stuff you can fit into one of those things.  Some of my kids didn't need to clean because they're just organized kids.  Others need some serious help.

During recess one of my girls painted her nails, and then commented as I was helping her with math, "My nails all look a pig sty."  So funny.

One of my team members told us a story about how one of the cats she used to own had once squirted urine into her eye.  I mean, really.

I love my job.

1 comment:

Leah said...

In 2nd grade I found a milkweed pod and thought it was cool, and stuck it in my desk, naturally. The next day, upon opening the top of my desk, I discovered it had exploded and there were approximately 13.4 billion fuzzy milkweed seeds in there. I think I always fell into the "serious help" category.