Friday, February 27, 2009

Best. Day. Ever.

I love Fridays at school.  Mostly - if not entirely - because it's short day.  We have Language Arts in the morning, lunch, and 20 minutes of whatever until the bell rings.  LOVE IT!

Today was especially fun because of two tiny little words - fried worms.  Yesterday we finished reading the book "How To Eat Fried Worms", and today we watched the movie - complete with a pajama party, blankets, pillows, popcorn, gummy worms, and even some "fried worms" I made from hot dog strips and pancake batter.  Fantastic.  My kids love it.  The other teachers in 3rd grade hated me because all their kids wanted to be in my class today.  I'm awesome.  What can I say?

On top of all that wonderfulness I got to wear my pajamas to school, and got to miss out on all the after school meetings because I had a dentist appointment (cavity free after 2 years!  Woot!).  What could be better?

Now if only I had a hot date for tonight...

5 comments:

Leah said...

You are amazing. That's all I have to say about that.

The Hatch Family said...

Sometimes those doctor and dentist appointments come in handy. Kudos to you for thinking out of the box and giving your kids a gregorific experience.

Tammy said...

You are the most awesome teacher.
You are my amazing Gregoriffic11

Topher and Carma said...

Nice work on los dientes bro.

Miss B said...

so i have pretty much decided that I will move wherever you are when I have kids because you must be their teacher...i won't have it any other way