Thursday, February 19, 2009

Discoveries

It's already the end of the 3rd week of February

There are no mailboxes near my house

Diet Dr. Pepper really does taste more like Dr. Pepper

Pursuing your dreams is rather invigorating

The only basic 3-dimensional shape that people aren't really familiar with, is the prism.   And it's mostly that they just don't realize it's called a prism

Ghirardeli brownies are DELICIOUS!  Especially when made by someone else

Easter weekend is free

I currently have just over $1 in my checking account

Wikipedia has a "random" button

This is possibly the most ingenious website I've ever discovered.  Please visit often.

4 comments:

Tara said...

What do you mean Easter weekend is free?! I thought we had plans!

Lindsey said...

Glad you enjoyed the brownies! I am craving some as we speak...good thing I got the Costco size box!

Tammy said...

When do I get some of Lindsey's Brownies??????

Charisse Baxter said...

That site is terrific. I had no idea I knew that "ghee" referred to "clarified butter", but I did. I feel cool.