Saturday, January 13, 2007

Final thoughts from Arkansas

My first week is over. It was quite an adventure. I saw people with no teeth, people with gold teeth, people with gold hair, a man who had a pair of pants and a shirt that were made of the same fabric, and a woman put a name tag in her cleavage. I even got to watch dueling pianos in a smoke-filled lounge after having enjoyed a Cuban quesadilla and the biggest piece of chocolate cake I've ever seen. It was delightful.

Today a woman brought her kids, but they're not allowed in the presentation, so they waited out in the lobby playing games. For those of you familiar with "The Office" the young man was a young, well-fed version of Dwight. I laughed on the inside.

So my adventures begin in a state where I've never traveled. Land of Clinton, and home of Alltell Arena, a building no one knows how to get around in.

In two weeks I'll be in Mesquite and Arlington Texas...until then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! :-)

Anonymous said...

hey look it's greg!