Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pink Bags-a-plenty


Medusa came to the workshop today. I've seen some crazy hairdo's in my time, but this one takes the cake. The only picture I was able to get was a veiw from the back with my camera phone. Oddly enough it doesn't look all that different from the real-life version. I was rather frightened when she walked in. I talked to her after the presentation and when she nodded her head, or moved it in any way her hair would wobble like it was going to fall off. Odd.

We've decided that since we're dealing with women this week they need something visual...and cute. So we've devised a system of putting all post-seminar, pre-workshop information in a dainty pink bag with a little ribbon on top. I'm about pinked out - and we still have two days left. But it's fun.

I'm having a week where I realize that the more I learn, the more there is to learn. It's slightly disheartening, but then I remember that I'm only 23 and I've only been doing my job for 3 months.

I bought a new macbook computer. There are things I really like about it, and there are things I don't so much like. I think it balances out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a dainty pink bag, too. But mine is in the shape of a poodle. I love it.

Anonymous said...

You bought a new macbook and didn't tell me. Oh, how I want one.

Launi said...

greg, can i tell you how happy it made me when i read your profile and saw the suggested band name "spitty and the ma"? good times, good times. :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

Greg, I quite enjoy reading the blog! It always makes me happy. And truly, from that last post, that cheesecake sound delicious.
-Rowley

Unknown said...

I'm all for pink bags...mine has polka dots.