Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Holiday spirit 365

Today I took the second grade on a bear hunt. And I was a good guide. I must say that it was a bit intimidating when my boss randomly announced that I would be reading a book to the second grade as I walked in the door. But it was fun. We read the bear-hunt book, and then we went on a bear hunt - and they loved. And ok, I loved it too.

I was standing in the computer lab today after school and a youngster walked by. He stopped at the door and said to me, "Hey...I like you!" And then continued on his way. What an ego boost! I love kids.

Here are some pictures from the last day of school before Christmas. I would have posted them earlier, but I didn't get them until this week.



Yes, I even beat the girls. I figured for a 6th gradeer it would be only slightly less demeaning for me to beat them than to let them win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arm wrestling the kids? I love it! :-D