Thursday, April 24, 2008

What about me?

I remember being in elementary school and being the VIP. You got to fill out one of those giant "All about me" sheets and be special for a week or so. In the first grade everyone in the class got to fill one out. They were kind of fun, so I thought I'd answer the questions - with pictures where the first graders had to put them - here and let you all know a little bit more about me. Fun huh?

All About Mr. B

I am 25 years old.

My favorite color is yellow

My favorite animal is a tossup between the Golden Lion Tamarin, and the Tarsier

My favorite food is Italian

This is what I look like:






















My Family...well...sans the padres:























___ is my favorite place. This one's a tossup between:

Disney,























The Stage,





















and my lovesac...



















When I grow up I want to be:

inordinately famous,




































or exhorbitantly wealthy

























but I'd settle for outlandishly happy.

































My favorite thing to do is Travel:





































































If I had one wish I would wish for:

never having to worry about money,







































Free love (but only if it didn't involve any of the usual consequences/repercussions),


















or perhaps just the power of flight...

6 comments:

Leah said...

Flight for sure. And also, Tarsiers look like they would hypnotize you and then splode all your smaller inner organs with their xray laser vision (gall bladder, I'm lookin at you).

Tara said...

Oh, Mr. B, you are delightful :)

Nichole said...

I once held one of your favorite animals. It seemed really scared and perhaps drugged-up. Poor thing.

Charisse Baxter said...

How does one go about scheduling an appointment in the LoveSac? And on your next world-traveling adventure? And in your HEART, fo shizzle?

(I have no idea where that last bit of "urban speak" came from. It's Friday, so I was going with it... I was serious about the heart part, though. ;-) )

Unknown said...

I love this and I'm stealing it because I haven't blogged in AGES.

Kristylee said...

I DO remember those VIP posters, thank you for bringing back a lost memory! And that was a very fun thought by you... good work my friend!