Wednesday, October 10, 2007

And the hunt continues

Just an entertaining encounter in my job search today. I've mostly been looking at what's available online and I came across the following:

Actor/Actress
Company: Phoneactress.com

Description


You could be working for the largest telecommunications company in the world! Do you have a charming voice? Do you love chit chat? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for telephone acting! You MUST have an open mind and a very charming voice! Paychecks mailed WEEKLY! Flexible Hours - full/part time or work as an independent contractor setting your own hours! Complete and total anonymity! We employ hundreds of women and men nationwide and entertain over 10,000 clients daily. Our top agents earn $15+ per hour. (hourly rate plus bonuses) You must be an adult, have a private area of your home to work from, and a very positive attitude! Please call 1-800-325-6608 for more detailed information regarding this position! Sound like a fun and easy way to earn money? It is!

A bit sketchy? I think so. But nonetheless entertaining. Maybe I'll apply...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If you don't apply I will. I have an amazing phone sex voice.

Anonymous said...

I think you should do it just for the entertainment it would provide as a resume line and job interview conversation piece. :-)

I'm Batman said...

My mission president wouldn't let us baptize a guy with that profession.

Leah said...

Chit chat. That was the kicker for me.