Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The way of all the earth

In a not-so-unexpected, yet nonetheless slightly jarring series of events I find myself between jobs. My employers and I weren't exactly seeing eye to eye, as you may have been aware from the tone of past posts, and so we've parted ways. Luckily the termination was originated by the company which means I can collect unemployment. Nevertheless I am still jobless.

I'll admit it was kind of a relief. I no longer have to be frustrated with my employment. And I think this may be a blessing in disguise. I can now look for something more fulfilling and something that will allow me to pursue my interests/hobbies/talents.

So if anyone has ideas for employment or hears of anything they think I might like, feel free to drop me a line. Of course, I did just purchase a home in the Salt Lake Valley, so I'd prefer something that would allow me to live here.

And just to allay any fears that may be creeping into your hearts, I will still post about my adventures in the world, they'll just be a little bit more personal I think, and perhaps not quite so frequent or predictable. And I'm sure I'll encounter many happenings in my search for employment and my subsequent career paths that will be worth sharing.

Thanks for sticking with me for the past 8 months, hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to reporting more from the front lines of the working world!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll come through better than ever, of that, I'm confident.

Launi said...

congraduration! :)

I'm Batman said...

I know of an opening at a Wal-Mart Vision Center. Because I quit you know, and I've never felt better!