Saturday, September 29, 2007

Canada's flag should be blue

Because we're in the nether reaches of Canada's east coast, I don't get home until Sunday afternoon, which means I get to spend the rest of my weekend hanging out with...well no one really.

In my boredom I made this video. For most of you this will be funny. For those of you who've met the boy whose face is in the video, you might just have to change your pants:



Oddity of the week - we didn't see any wheelchairs, walkers or oxygen tanks all week, it was like being in an episode of "The Twilight Zone". Until this afternoon when we got a wheelchair, a walker, and an oxygen tank. To top it all off the lady with the oxygen tank, who couldn't have been younger than 85, was wearing a bright pink plastic raincoat. These are the moments that make life worth living.

Because of the ultimate amount of boredom I'm experiencing this week I've been able to stumble across some pretty funny stuff this week. A prime example being The Gobbler.

I'm cold. I don't like being cold. I'm sitting in the airport in Sydney, Nova Scotia waiting for our flight to arrive and it's cold. Our flight will be cold. I know this because I've rarely been warm on a flight for more than about 10 minutes. When we get off the plane it will be cold. It will be cold in the morning when we rise at the crack of dawn to make our flight. That flight will be cold and when I get to Salt Lake, it will most likely be cold. All of this doesn't bode well for the future either. It's only going to get colder. I'm not a cold-loving person. I enjoy a few things that accompany the cold i.e. hot chocolate, sweaters, a fuller enjoyment of the company of others *wink wink*, but in general I'd rather it was warm. - As a side note I think my hands are more attractive when they're cold, but then I have cold hands...sigh...

Also, I'd like to learn French.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Greg you always make me smile!
Love you!
Mom

Tara said...

Oh...my...wow. WOW. That's all I have to say at this moment. Wow.

Anonymous said...

The Jib Jab rocks my socks, and I don't even know this Mark fellow!

As for The Gobbler, I think I just found my new honeymoon destination.....