Monday, September 17, 2007

Connecting

We flew from Salt Lake to Tampa and then to Hartford Connecticut...I don't get it either.

For the first time ever my food portion size at the airport was proportional to the price I paid for it. I was rather amazed.

I'm re-reading Harry Potter five to gear up for my eventual perusal of the 7th book. It's rather good you know.

Last week on my week off I bought a house...ok, so it's actually a condo, but it's completely adorable. I'm rather excited about it. I got everything unpacked and put away before heading out on the road this week, so I'm feeling pretty good at this point.

So, my week has started off rather pleasantly. Let's hope that keeps up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo for our condo! I decorated today and put up pictures. It actually looks like a home now.

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading Harry Potter 7 this weekend.

And I just bought a condo on Saturday.

It's like we're twins or something. :-D