Thursday, September 20, 2007

Uh...este....uh...como es?


At a professional business-oriented seminar designed to help further one's financial success, a hunter orange/camouflage trucker hat is never a good sign.

Mail-order brides make me laugh.

I accidentally swiped my blue sharpie against my light tan suit-coat. Not a good combo. I'm hoping it comes out at the cleaners, though I'm not very optimistic about that actually happening.

I seem to be in a funk of thought today. I have a friend that I email quite frequently. When I email I can usually pontificate for pages on whatever subject suits my fancy at any given moment. Today I was at a loss for words. It was quite odd. I still feel that same sort of dearth. I think it might be because I just want it to be Saturday and my brain won't really focus on anything else. Out here on the road I'm rather constricted as to what I can do/say/wear etc. in my normal life that's not so much the case. As Powerline says in A Goofy Movie: "If the sticky wheel's always gettin' the grease, then I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace." I feel like being like that right now. I just want to break out.

My speaker hates the movie Footloose, tries to put the moves on his wife if she happens to be asleep when he gets home, and wears flat front pants. He's an enigma. A slightly arrogant, yet nonetheless likable, enigma.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I adore the picture. Always have...always will :)
And "enigma"? One of my favorite words. Just so you know.

Anonymous said...

The pancake-headed rabbit is a likable enigma.