Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Potterized

I apologize for yesterday's absence from the blogging world. I was completely enthralled with HP7 and couldn't tear myself away to post anything. However, not much happened yesterday aside from the beginning of my HP7 adventure being hampered by a conversation between a rather pretentious old woman with too much eye liner and someone on the other end of her phone regarding the finer points of diaper changing.

You know, I never get tired of the view from the window of an airplane. It never ceases to leave me in a state of awe.

I'm now in Canada...again. Our week should be rather awful in terms of a business standpoint. We're going to see a third of our guests for the entire week on Saturday afternoon alone. That leaves pretty sparse numbers for the rest of the week. I guess it's a good thing I've some money in savings. But it should be a fun week regardless. Tomorrow is just a travel day and my manager is a really fun guy. He keeps me laughing, so I think I'll enjoy myself this week even if I don't make any money.

2 comments:

Tara said...

HP7? Love it. Cherish it. That's all I can say.

Bring me back something Canadian :)

Anonymous said...

So even though the last line actually reads: "even if I don't make any money," I for some reason thought it read: "even if I don't make any honey," and I pictured you in a beekeeper outfit amongst dozens of hive crates having the time of your life. Maybe you should reconsider your career path. :-)