Friday, September 28, 2007

Pea Soup

The fog is dense and...foggy...

The hand soap in this hotel smells like bug repellent.

Quote of the day: "He smelled like tequila shots and pee."

Stupid people moment of the day:
Greg: We'll be ready to go in in about 5 or 10 minutes.
Attendee: Can we go in yet?

When I eventually do get another job, I'm really going to miss that amount of free dessert that is currently at my disposal.

BAH!!!

I don't remember the last time I was this bored. It's consuming my soul.

I've been sitting a lot today, my back is not happy with this situation.

As an end to this entirely random day I had a bag of sunchips and a 'pizza burger' (a hamburger bun with pepperoni, mozzerella, and pizza sauce) for dinner.

Before retiring to my huge king-sized bed I watched a double episode of CSI. One where the casts from Miami and New York combine in their efforts to take down the bad guy. It was intense.

No comments: