Sunday, October 21, 2007

A conversation...

Jeff - I'm bringing my new babies home today - Larry and Nadine.

Greg - And exactly what type of creatures are Larry and Nadine?

J - Well they're adorable and slimy and twins.

G - So they're Canadians?

J - Ha ha ha - PRECISELY!

G - Wonderful! How noble of you to have rescued them!

J - I may be hard to reach for the next few weeks. We're going to be engaging in intensive speech courses with Lar and Nad. May goal is to have them dropping their consonants and calling everyone "guys" by Christmas.

G - Brilliant! you're an inspiration to us all!

J - No no. I don't need recognition. I merely want to help make the world I know a reality for all people.

I never did find out exactly what Larry and Nadine are...maybe they really are Canadians...

No comments: