Monday, February 11, 2008

Apparently, I'm it.

I've been tagged.  I've always wanted to be blog tagged, so I'm gonna do it - enjoy.

Two Names You Go By: Greg, Mr. B
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Shoes, socks, shirt, pants, and a rockin' watch.
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: Honesty, laughter
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: travel and play with kids
Two things you did last night: Fireside, watched The Office with new friends from the ward.
Two people you talked to last night: Tara and Andrea
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Institute, school lunch.
Two Longest Car Rides: From Salt Lake to Orlando, and Orlando to Salt Lake
Two Favorite Holidays: Red Shoe Day, National pancake day
Two Favorite Drinks: Egg Nog and Chocolate Milk
Two Things About Me you may not have known: Once I built a phone.  I'm a cabin boy.
Two jobs I have had in my life: Role Hopper at Epcot, coolest substitute teacher known to man.
Two Movies I would watch over and over: To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar; and Clue
Two of my favorite foods: Pasta Alfredo, brownies
Two places I'd rather be right now: The beach, in the arms of someone special.
Five People I am tagging: Max, Erica, Leah, Joe/Angie, and...anyone who happens upon this blog from Bozeman Montana.

7 comments:

Tara said...

"in the arms of someone special."

Amen. ::sigh::

Anonymous said...

Someone special? I would be happy for someone semi-special..hmmm, even someone vaguely familiar. OK, lets be honest, I would even settle for someone not paid to be there.

PS If this doesn't make you laugh, I have totally misjudged you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsDOVqwm7vs

Greg D said...

You know, Mr. A, it's no wonder that people think we're the same person - we practically are.

Oh, and I totally laughed.

Lindsey said...

Yes! Did you build your personal "avatar" from that Superhero site? So great!

Angie said...

Joe/Angie? We may be married, but we're still two people! ;)

Greg D said...

What ever happened to becoming one?

Angie said...

ha ha!