Friday, July 27, 2007

That time of the month

So, most of the women in our lunch session were CRANKY! We would attribute it to weather, or traffic, or something else that one can't control, but it's a gorgeous day and there is no traffic, so my theory is that they were all attacked by rabid squirrels upon awakening this morning, which as everyone knows, makes people cranky.

I love Target.

I haven't eaten a home-made brownie in forever! I've had a couple of really good brownies this week, but they were most definitely pre-manufactured. I need some Betty Crocker, from the box, gooey delicious goodness. mmm

I bought a wallet. It was sort of an impulse buy and I'm not sure I'll use it much, but it's a cool wallet. It's Superman. Is anyone surprised? Probably not. I think I'm still going to get another wallet...we'll see...

We went to see Harispray tonight. I love this movie. I don't know what else to say.

3 comments:

Tara said...

You've seen Hairspray twice and I haven't seen it even once. Something is not right with the world...

Leah said...

Oh, honey child, you did not just call Betty Crocker from the box "home made", did you? Come on over and I'll make you some actual factual from raw materials home made brownies. I've even been known to grind the cocoa beans myself.

Anonymous said...

Hairspray rocks my socks!