Saturday, June 9, 2007

Duvet Dreams

Dear Diary, after observation and intense study the empirical evidence seems to strongly suggest that Taylor is, in fact, insane.

Now, at this point in my week of posts from the flowered land, one might be wondering "What is Greg's random obsession with Taylor this week?" Well, here's the answer. Taylor and I were chatting on Monday night while waiting for the rental car. I wrote something down to write in my blog (if I don't write things down, I often forget them) and he inquired as to the purpose of my notes. I told him about my blog and he said "You should say I'm awesome in your blog" thus Monday night's post. Well, I'm really good at taking things from funny and appropriate right on into awkward and sketchy. I don't just push the line, I get a running start and head for it at full speed - hence the random obsession. On that note, remind me to tell you about a bag of cherries I experienced...

Bliss of the year - Not only have I been upgraded on one flight next week - I've been upgraded on all of my flights! That makes the fact that I'm flying out on Sunday night - less than 24 hours after I get home - and the fact that I'll no longer be working with my attractive blond friend because apparently there's another team doing women's conferences and the staff member of that team is butting heads with the speaker, so they had to do some switching - more bearable.

Random factoid - ginseng tea should only be consumed when prescribed.

We have a new winner - someone showed up 2 hours early. I really think that's a record. I mean, my word, the only thing I know of where you have to show up 2 hours early is for an international flight. Where do these people come from?

I want to own a candid video that someone has taken of me wandering - aimless and confused. I think people look so funny in that situation, and I'm sure I would look equally amusing, if not more so.

Socks + Sandals = Disaster (yet oddly adorable after the age of 72)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Ari and I went grocery shopping and she turned to me in produce and said, "I love cherries! Let's get some!" and I almost died laughing. All thanks to you!

Leah said...

I think we think it's nice on old people because we'd rather see socks and sandals than thick, brittle, yolk-colored toenails on pruney, hairy toes. Gage got out of kiddie pool today and said, "My fingers are old."

Anonymous said...

"Socks + Sandals = Disaster (yet oddly adorable after the age of 72)"

That just made my day. Seriously. I love you! :-D