Friday, April 27, 2007

Movin' on Up

This is possibly the best test for a sound system I've ever heard:
Instead of saying "Test 1-2, check 1, test 1, check 2-3, test 2...etc." you say "Ice ice icicle, bice bice bicycle, test test testing." Not only is it fun, but it's fun for everyone!

We're not next to the waffle house tonight. We've moved to the embassy suites, so now we get a full continental breakfast, and 2 TV's.

We discovered today that Napster is not compatible with mac computers. This is not ok - not that I buy all that much music online, but it's always nice to have the option.

My college education came in handy today. I think it may have been the first time. My manager needed to write a letter to all of the corporate big-wigs back at the home office and wanted to explain/complain without sounding like we were explaining/complaining. Basically an entirely objective letter detailing, in a passive form, the events of the week. I must say that I accomplished the assigned task with unusual flair and assiduity (that one's for you Angie!).

At dinner tonight our manager was flirting shamelessly with the waitress. She told him to shut up - twice.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Okay, so Nashville sounds fun. But I'm glad you're coming home tomorrow! We'll have REAL fun. The kind that involves baked goods.

Anonymous said...

I love your life. :-)