Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Non-smoking

I am in love with first class. I got upgraded on my flight from Salt Lake to Atlanta. It was nothing less than brilliant. Free movies, large seats, a full on meal with cheesecake, and a warm, moist towelette. I don't know that I'd ever pay for first class, but to be upgraded was just awesome.

The film I chose to watch was the film version of the fantasy book I read last week - It was worse than the book.

I believe that I'm a fan of man capris. Don't judge me.

I saw an elderly man collect his walker from baggage claim. It was inside a large plastic bag and he proceeded to carry it. I maintain that if you can carry your own walker, you probably don't need it.

After a bunch of snafoos with rental cars, hotels, and the like we ended up with a 12 passenger van and a smoking room for the night. The worst part is that the giant windows in our room don't open, but there's a Waffle House next door, and we're going right now!

-----

At the Waffle House, I got a free chocolate milk. :)

5 comments:

Tara said...

Yay for First Class!
Boo for the smoking room.
Yay for chocolate milk!

Your life is SO good...

Launi said...

greg...you make me smile. :) i hope you blew bubbles in your chocolate milk.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate milk is even better when it's free... :-D

Janell R. Cropper said...

I agree. Chocolate milk is like nine times better when it's free.

Leah said...

Once I saw a woman pushing her own wheelchair around tricky places, then get in it when the obstacles were cleared. Hmmm...