Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pepto wishes

I was awakened at 3:00 this morning by the worst headache I have ever experienced. The toilet then became a close companion. Needless to say it was not the high point of my week. Luckily I felt better after a while and was able to sleep again, and I felt ok for the day. Also, since it happened at such an unusual hour, I don't remember much other than that it was unpleasant.

If you happened upon a leprechaun and you were, in fact, able to catch him - what would he really give you? What I found at a candy shop today - chocolate covered cookie dough.

Sprite commercials are RANDOM!

Tennessee is beautiful. We drove a lot today and there is a lot of hill country here. The hills are covered with trees. It's all starting to turn green, so the countryside was colorful and just amazing. I think without a map or GPS it would be very easy to get lost here, and I can't imagine trying to settle Tennessee, you'd get lost too easily - at least I would.

Today I unabashedly wore argyle socks that DID NOT match the rest of my outfit.

This week has been rather entertaining. We've been laughing quite a lot, which I sincerely appreciate. True, it may be inappropriate at times, but who isn't?

My hotel cohort for the week just figured out how to use his video chat function, so he's letting his fiance watch him floss and brush. I think it's cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sprite commercials are random? Honey, this BLOG is random! ;-D

Angie said...

she's got an excellent point!

Leah said...

I've been wondering what to do for Dylan's birthday for MONTHS! And here you drop in my lap (not literally, thank blog) chocolate covered cookie dough. BRILLIANT!