Saturday, April 21, 2007

On a Saturday Night

I won't get home until after midnight tonight - it's a good thing I didn't make any plans.

I realized today that the carpet in the lobby looks a little bit like a maze, and I wished that there had been little depictions of cheese, and mice frantically looking for it.

The skies are clear today and all of the snow from the last three days is gone. I feel like I'm back in Cedar City.

It's a given that being late is annoying. I admire and encourage punctuality in all of its forms. But I also feel that one should not be too early. Coming an hour and a half before a meeting that only lasts an hour and a half - that's a little too early.

We had a great week in Canada this week. My conclusions for the week - never go to Winnipeg, but one should venture into the regions of Canada that have something to offer - such as Vancouver, British Columbia, and yes, even Calgary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mazy carpet with mice and cheese printed on it would be my all-time favortie carpet ever. That's brilliant.