Thursday, February 15, 2007

Memoirs of a velveteen table skirt

People here say 'H' with and H sound so it sounds like 'haich.' It throws me off a little.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner.

Day after day here it seems to all be blending together. I think that's because it's all blending together. I don't really have the time or means to go sightseeing, and even if I did I'm fairly certain that all the sights are quite out of the way. Thus I get to observe England from the windows of hotel rooms and our car. It's a '7 passenger' car. This means that it will fit 7 people and probably a hand-bag. We can barely fit 3 people with all our luggage. Scary.

Rant – I hate it when people complain about free food. I don’t think it matters what your expectations were, what you may have been led to believe, what you think of the food you’re served, or what your general opinion of pasta salad may be. If you’re getting food for free, you have no right to complain about it. Comment perhaps, but realize it’s free and then appreciate that you’re getting free food.

No comments: