Friday, February 9, 2007

Virginia is angry

7 people got up and left today. Usually we may get one or two that get up after 15 minutes and leave in a huff, today we had many many more. I think it may be because of the return of the Huxtable sweater. I saw another one today. Evidently it's making a come-back on the east coast. The one today reminded me of the sweaters Neil wears in the Santa Clause 2 (those of you who've seen it can relate, those of you who haven't are lucky.)

Antonio Banderas came to our Lunch preview. His name was actually Eugenio and he was wearing floods.

I hate being a bad guy. I'm the one that stands at the table and when my manager deems that it's too late to let people in, I get to break the bad news to them. Fun? - no. Entertaining? - perhaps. But even then I get the "But traffic is so bad, and we came all this way" etc. etc. etc. I suppose it's a good thing I haven't had to be out it the cold at all today. Plus we got chocolate cake for dessert.

I may not have internet for the next couple of days. Plus I have an 8 hour flight ahead of me. I may need to save my energy to endure that. For these reasons my blog may be dark for a day or two. Please don't despair. Simply check back Monday. I'm sure I'll have all sorts of fun stories to share of travel companions, british customs and my adventures tonight and tomorrow perusing the Washington area.

Stay tuned!

No comments: