Saturday, August 11, 2007

Delays

Well, my third week in a row is over. I can't tell you how happy I am. I get a week to relax. I'll be busy busy busy the whole time, but I'll be enjoying every minute of it.

It's 111 degrees outside today. Last night we got home from dinner around 10:00 - it was 99 degrees - at 10:00 at night!!! Why do people live here?

I wish I had some funny stories to tell today, but after the bra-less wonder, there's nowhere to go.

Note - a good bed does not necessarily guarantee good night's sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the beds! I love my air mattress almost more than life itself, yet I somehow only got about three hours restless sleep last night. Hmmmm....

Erin Brady said...

Ah, Greg, I have to say that out of all of the blogspots, I enjoy yours the most. It's almost like a treat...just when I'm clinging to the edge of my sanity here at work, I log onto the internet, read your blog, and giggle my little heart out. Thanks.