Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thoughts...Many

My shirt today has French cuffs. I like them.

I went running this morning and it was a challenge. At the start of my run I felt like I weighed about 200 pounds. It was grueling. Luckily it got better as I ran along.

I hate snooty pretentious foreigners, but I love old people holding hands.

So, French cuffs are fun, but in the summer in Phoenix they're just not practical.

I love talking to old people when their dentures aren't quite secured. It's so entertaining watching their teeth bob up and down during the conversation.

I'd like to send a shout-out to two of my favorite commenters. Namely Leah H. and Angie S. Your comments consistently bring a smile to my face, thank you for brightening my sometimes dreary world.

Tonight we went to Denny's for our evening repast. As we were waiting to be seated a group got up from their table and approached the counter to pay. They waited for all of 30 seconds for someone to show up, but then decided it wasn't worth it, so they left. They just left! Who does that?

At work I sometimes get bored, so I like to flirt shamelessly via text messaging. Nothing brightens my day more.

I apologize for the obnoxiously random tone of this post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

French cuffs are hot...so is only spending $16 on a french cuff shirt.

Leah said...

Yeah for me! You should know that you are my favorite blog. So why isn't you haven't come to my home and we can be favorites together?

Anonymous said...

Woot! :-D