Monday, August 20, 2007

UT, GA, PA

On my flight to Atlanta I sat next to a man who consumed no less than 3 bottles of wine, and then proceeded to adjust himself inappropriately and without reservation for the remainder of the flight.

My speaker for the week has a molestache. There are a select few men in this world who can pull of a mustache - Tom Selleck is one of them, my speaker is not.

I'm wearing a new pair of flip-flops from Eddie Bauer. They are exceptionally comfortable.

So, I was reading on my flight today and one of the characters in the book reminded me of a friend of mine. Usually this is a good thing, but this particular character is rather...well, creepy. I was a bit sad, but had to laugh in spite of myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a creepy lady looking at me and smiling like a robot when I washed my hands in the bathroom the other day. She did the same thing to my boss Kelly several minutes later in the same bathroom. Unnerving, to say the least.

Linasolopoesie said...

HELLO!!!!
I find yours blog much beautiful one, I would have a lot wished to read yours written but putroppo I do not know the language, but I understand a P2o English.
Mine blog and only poetries I imagine perhaps that not piacciono to all the poetries, the prossomo blog I will invent something more interesting. meantime if you come to visit it it makes very me it appeal to You come? I waited for to you!! Hello

Greg D said...

I don't know what the above comment is about, or who wrote it, or really even what it says. It just entertains me to no end, so enjoy!

chedner said...

I have never before been jealous of a comment... until now.

And I must respectfully disagree with the whole moustache thing... I don't think anyone can pull one off... okay, maybe some burly women -- but that's where I draw my line!

I'm Batman said...

Roger can pull one of, heck he could probably pull off 6 of them with all of his many facets.
http://porktornado.diaryland.com/images/roger.jpg